Here in Pretoria, RSA, where I live, we're still officially in the depths of winter, but since my beautiful Magnolia bush is already in full bloom, I am taking it as a sign that Spring isn't too far off.
Because our climate here is so mild, we get to start throwing outdoor parties and braais (that's South African for "barbecue") quite early in the season - sometimes we don't even wait for the warmer weather to arrive. With three kids, a husband and a more-than-full-time job, keeping my head together enough to arrange a party, can be a bit challenging.
The Party Planner Printable includes:
- A Party Details page including a place to capture venue ideas
- A Resources Page - use this to keep track of all the people and suppliers you like to deal with
- A Party Plan - use this as a guideline "project plan" as you count down to Party Day
- A Guest List
- A Shopping Planner - shop more efficiently by indicating not only what you need to buy, but also where you need to buy it
- An Action List with a priority column
- Lots of Notes pages
Tip : File and keep your completed Totally Awesome Party Planner after your party - that way you will build up a handy reference for future parties
I hope you find it as useful as I have! The planner includes: Feel free to share it as much as you like, but please stick to using it for non-commerical purposes only.
A link back to www.thebusymom.co.za, is always much appreciated!